4 Firemans St
Warren, PA 16365
Goal of the Conewango Township Police Department is to continue to provide the Citizens, Visitors, and Businesses of Conewango Township with the most Community focused, efficient and effective Police service available within the confines of existing resources. To never be satisfied with the status quo, always seek ways to improve, and have honest, responsive and innovative operations and services. And always show professionalism, integrity, and hard work.
The Conewango Township Police Department consists of 4 full time Police Officers, Chief Jason Peters, Lt Randall Carlson, Officer Scott Neiswonger, Officer Charles Andersen, part-time Officer Thomas Kibbey and K9 Choper.
You can contact us at the Department by phone 726-0725, Email Conewango_pd@atlanticbbn.net (individual officer emails are in the works), or dispatch 563-3500. Or simply stop in at our Station in Starbrick. If we are not present during normal business hours you can make contact with Township Secretary, Jennifer Riggin at the Township office814-723-6410, who can relay messages or make contact with the on-duty officer.
Officers of Conewango Township Police Department participate in several Grant Funded projects including: Buckle up PA, Pennsylvania Aggressive Driving, Child Passenger Seat Initiative, Pennsylvania DUI Association and Task Force, and the Warren County Drug Task Force. Our officers also hold membership with Warren County CrimeStoppers and Warren County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #83 to name a few. These organizations support our department in many ways including financially. Many of our local Businesses also support our department in many ways including financially through donations and grants. Private Citizens have also supported our department in many ways including financially through generous donations for various services and projects. These items of support simply show our dedication to serve and protect our community.
Items of interest for our Community:
- Chief Peters and Officer Andersen are Certified Child Passenger Seat Technicians who can inform and instruct parents or guardians on proper child passenger seat instillation and use.
- Transient business licenses can be obtained during normal business hours at the Conewango Township Office. Anyone looking to sell products or go door-to-door within Conewango Township is required to obtain this license. Those that choose not to obtain this license will be cited.
- Business and Citizens that use security systems within Conewango Township are asked to contact our department so that we have contact information in case of system activation. Having multiple contacts helps facilitate our contact with responsible parties or key holders. Frequent “false alarms” that result in frequent unneeded officer response can result in a citation.
- Businesses are asked to contact our department with keyholder information as well even if a security system is not in place.
- Vacant home checks are provided by our department. Contact our department if you are in need of this service.
- Copies of crash reports, offense reports or incident reports are available for a small fee ($10 per crash report and $15 for other). If mailing is requested please submit payment with a self addressed stamped envelope.
- Alternate parking during snow removal is a necessary task by citizens and visitors to facilitate the Township’s ability to make our streets safe. Please avoid unwanted parking tickets by abiding by the posted street signs.